The Leadership Louisville Center helps nonprofit organizations achieve their missions in significant ways. The Center can:
1. Help you gain exposure for your nonprofit
- Be one of our Focus Louisville tour destinations (contact Jo Lloyd-Triplett, Focus Louisville program manager, or call (502) 753-6502)
- Host the Focus Louisville class for a full day (contact Jo Lloyd-Triplett)
2. Provide training for your staff
Participate in our Leadership Green Room courses – one and two-day skills-building courses.
3. Provide strategic consulting
Receive pro-bono consulting on organizational issues from business and nonprofit leaders in the Encore Louisville program.
4. Provide project design and implementation
Take advantage of pro-bono help from high-potential, young professionals in the Ignite Louisville program.
Submit a proposal to partner with an Encore Louisville team
NOTE: Proposals are being considered for only Encore Louisville projects at this time. Agencies seeking help from an Ignite Louisville team should check back January 2, 2019, when we will again be accepting Ignite proposals.
Want to learn more?
This short video explains how nonprofits can benefit from working with Ignite Lousiville and Encore Louisville teams.