The Leadership Louisville Center board is responsible for guiding the Center in achieving its strategic direction and fulfilling its purpose to inspire and equip leaders to be better and do better. The FY 2019-2025 strategic plan is focused on three strategic imperatives:
- Equip more people to lead with confidence and courage
- Foster connections that strengthen the social fabric of the community
- Sustain the Center as a high-performance enterprise
The Leadership Louisville Center is sharing the news of its fiscal year 2023 Board of Directors, including Jennifer Hancock of Volunteers of America Mid-States serving as Board Chair, Executive Committee members, and nine new board members.
- Jennifer Hancock, Chair President & CEO, Volunteers of America Mid-States
- Victoria Russell, Chair-elect Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Beam Suntory
- Julie Grunduski, Vice-chair Executive Director, Organizational Development, GE Appliances, a Haier Company
- Kimberly Halbauer Regional President - Kentucky, Fifth Third Bank
- Greg Pope, Secretary/Treasurer Louisville Office Managing Partner, EY
Ex-Officio Executive Committee
- Condrad Daniels, Immediate Past Chair President, HJI Supply Chain Solutions
- Geoffrey White, Counsel Finance Industry Team Leader, Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Cynthia Knapek President, Leadership Louisville Center
- Christy Ames EVP General Counsel, Republic Bank
- Tawana Bain CEO, TBAIN & CO.
- Greg Cornett Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, PPL Corporation - LG&E and KU Energy LLC
- Dan Durbin Executive Vice President for Finance/CFO, University of Louisville Office of Finance and Administration
- Annie Edwards Chief People Officer, Appriss
- Mike Fine Partner, Wyatt, Tarrant and Combs
- Elaine Gravatte President & CEO, DDW, The Color House - a Givaudan Company
- DeVone Holt Vice President, External Affairs, Goodwill Industries of Kentucky, Inc.
- Keturah Jenkins Associate Vice President, Information Technology, Humana Inc.
- Scott Jennings Partner, RunSwitch Public Relations
- Carly Launius Global Community Relations Manager, Brown-Forman Corporation
- Gretchen Leiterman Chief Operating Officer, Baptist Health Louisville
- Tammy McClanahan Chief Administrative Officer, Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital
- Sean O'Leary Partner, GoNow, LLC
- Brad Smith Partner, MCM CPAs & Advisors
- Terrance Sullivan Executive Director, Kentucky Commission on Human Rights
- Megan Verret VP of Global Talent, Yum! Brands!, Inc.
- Stacey Wade President/CCO, Nimbus
- Sarah Davasher-Wisdom President & Chief Executive Officer, Greater Louisville Inc.
- Diane L. Porter District 1 Representative, Jefferson County Public Schools
- Jimmy Ray President, Louisville Urban League Young Professionals
- Woo Smith President, Young Professionals Association of Louisville