The Leadership Louisville Center board is responsible for guiding the Center in achieving its strategic direction and fulfilling its purpose to inspire and equip leaders to be better and do better. The FY 2019-2025 strategic plan is focused on three strategic imperatives:
- Equip more people to lead with confidence and courage
- Foster connections that strengthen the social fabric of the community
- Sustain the Center as a high-performance enterprise
The Leadership Louisville Center is sharing the news of its fiscal year 2022 Board of Directors, including Condrad Daniels of HJI Supply Chain Solutions serving as Board Chair, Executive Committee members, and ten new board members.
“My Leadership Louisville experience gave me the confidence and connections to make a positive impact on our city and I am proud to serve as board chair this year. I’m excited to be part the growth of the Center and building a more inclusive community through our programming.”
– Condrad Daniels, Board Chair, Leadership Louisville Center –
Watch an interview with Condrad Daniels Here
- Condrad Daniels, Chair President, HJI Supply Chain Solutions
- Jennifer Hancock, Chair-elect President, Volunteers of America, Mid-States
- Debra Clary, Ph.D., Vice Chair Corporate Director, Humana Inc.
- Julie Grunduski, Vice Chair GE Appliances, a Haier Company
- Sean O'Leary, Vice Chair CEO Edj Analytics
- Victoria Russell, Vice Chair Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Beam Suntory
- Megan Verret VP of Global Talent Yum! Brands, Inc.
- Greg Pope, Secretary/Treasurer Louisville Office Managing Partner, EY
Ex-Officio Executive Committee
- Cynthia Knapek President, Leadership Louisville Center
- Chris Whelan Vice President of Communications LG&E and KU Energy LLC
- Geoffrey White, Counsel Partner, Louisville Member-in-Charge, Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Christy Ames General Counsel, Republic Bank
- Tawana Bain CEO TBAIN & CO.
- Toni Clem
- Dan Durbin Executive Vice President for Finance/CFO University of Louisville
- Elaine Gravatte President & CEO D.D. Williamson
- Kimberly Halbauer Regional President - Kentucky Fifth Third Bank
- Steven Hester, M.D. Division President, Provider Operations & System Chief Medical Officer, Norton Healthcare
- DeVone Holt Chief External Affairs Officer Goodwill Industries of Kentucky, Inc.
- Jim Irving Managing Partner, Dentons Bingham Greenebaum LLP
- Scott Jennings Partner RunSwitch Public Relations
- Gretchen Leiterman Chief Operating Officer Baptist Health Louisville
- Larry Myers President & CEO First Savings Bank
- Brad Smith Partner MCM CPAs & Advisors
- Stacey Wade President and CCO, Nimbus
- Jaleigh White Director of High Net Worth Solutions, Baird
- Cynthia Williams Vice President, Global Talent Management, Brown-Forman Corporation
- Diane L. Porter Vice Chairwoman – District 1 Representative, Jefferson County Public Schools
- Sarah Davasher-Wisdom President & Chief Executive Officer, Greater Louisville Inc.
- Jamie Warfield President Louisville Urban League Young Professionals
- John Weber President Young Professionals Association of Louisville