with author, Dr. Joe Folkman of Zenger Folkman
Who it’s for
Mid-to-upper level professionals who are good managers, and want to be great leaders
Why this course?
In today’s rapidly changing, highly competitive environment, the organizations that excel in their respective markets will be those whose people are most competent, passionate, and focused on delivering results. The Extraordinary Leader™ Workshop presents a proven framework for helping individuals make a profound difference in their organization’s results, and in their own performance and development.
The course includes a 360-degree assessment and is recognized across the globe as a best-in-class experience for providing participants deep insight into how they are currently perceived as leaders.
Read “So you think you can lead?” by Dr. Joe Folkman, Forbes, April 2018
- Understanding of the significant on-the-job performance differences between “good” and “extraordinary” leaders
- Insight into the 16 leadership competencies that most differentiate extraordinary leaders
- Discovery of why enhancing existing leadership strengths is the most successful way to become an extraordinary leader
- Receipt of an individual 360-degree leadership feedback report, along with guidance for understanding the report structure and interpreting the data
- An analysis of the 360-degree feedback report using a step-by-step structured process with individual and group exercises
- Application of a unique leadership cross-training approach for constructing a customized Individual Development Plan
September 19, 2018 | full day ($1,350)
Register Please register by Friday, Aug. 17th
Leadership Louisville Center members receive $150 off – contact us for the discount code.
Become a Green Room package holder and receive discounts of up to 20%.
“The Extraordinary Leader stands out from any leadership program I’ve attended. It helps leaders honestly assess their strengths and develop a plan to further leverage those strengths. By the end, you’ll understand that effective leadership doesn’t require you to be great at everything!”
– Scott Catlett, VP and Deputy General Counsel, Yum! Brands, Inc
Joe Folkman, Ph.D. is co-founder and President of Zenger Folkman, a firm specializing in leadership and organizational development. He is a highly acclaimed keynote speaker at conferences and seminars the world over. His topics focus on a variety of subjects related to leadership, feedback, and individual and organizational change.
He has over 30 years of experience, consulting with some of the world’s most prestigious and successful organizations, public and private. A distinguished expert in the field of measurement, his unique surveys and assessments are designed using a database of over a million assessments on over 80,000 leaders. Because these tools specifically address critical business results, facilitating development and change is the main focus of measurement efforts.
Joe has had engagements with clients such as AT&T, Celgene, General Motors, General Mills, Reed-Elsevier, Invesco, Wells Fargo, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) and Yale University. The diversity of industries and business models has provided him with a powerful learning opportunity and an exceptional research base.
Continuing Education Units (CEU)
The HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) has pre-approved this workshop for 6.75 recertification credit hours. This program is also valid for PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
Continuing Education Units (CEU)
The HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) has pre-approved this workshop for re-certification credit hours, with the exact number of hours TBA. This program is also valid for PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
Need more information? Contact Katlyn Gibson, or call (502) 561-0458.