Who it’s for
Mid-to-upper level managers
Why this course
To be a leader others want to follow, managers must set clear and attainable goals, provide the needed leadership style, and give appropriate feedback. The goal of a Situational Leader is to help others develop competence, motivation, and confidence. Situational Leadership® II boosts the effectiveness and dedication of leaders.
The course is both a business language and a framework for employee development that transcends cultural and geographical boundaries. The foundation of SLII lies in teaching leaders to diagnose the needs of an individual and then use the appropriate leadership style to respond to the needs of the person.
Leveraging all the theory and design that has made SLII the world’s most taught leadership training model for more than 35 years, the new learning design of SLII uses game-changing techniques that immerse learners quickly, deeply, and effectively.
Reinforce learning via online portal and app
Participants have 12 months of access to a learning portal that provides critical tools and guidance from anywhere and on any device with a browser.
• The SLII Challenge includes 12 steps or lessons that allow learners to practice, test, and retest their knowledge of The SLII Experience when it’s convenient for them, which improves their leadership effectiveness.
• The SLII Challenge, Fitness Test, and tools for teaching others are all accessible via an online portal so learners can learn and refresh their knowledge conveniently.
• On-demand videos can be viewed whenever and wherever as refreshers once the participants are back on the job.
• The SLII App allows users to plan for more effective conversations with team members.
- Diagnose the development levels of employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
- Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development
- Create a communication model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high-performance organization
- Become a flexible leader who is highly skilled in goal setting, coaching, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving
- Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan
- Learn a new language of leadership to partner for maximum productivity and morale
May 16-17, 2019 | 2 Days ($1,350)
Leadership Louisville Center members receive $150 off – contact us for discount code.
Become a Green Room package holder and receive discounts of up to 20%.
Continuing Education Units (CEU)
The HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) has pre-approved this workshop for re-certification credit hours, with the exact number of hours TBA. This program is also valid for PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
Neil Haveron, a Senior Consulting Partner with The Ken Blanchard Companies®, has tremendous success year after year with clients who demand a high degree of business impact. He is consistently one of our most highly sought-after consultants and trainers, because he balances a special blend of humor and business perspective that spans generations, cultures, and industries. Neil never fails to make an impact on his clients by providing flexible, personalized solutions that work.
Neil has successfully partnered with a wide range of mid- to large-size organizations throughout the world in industries such as health care, finance, insurance, manufacturing, retail, technology, government, and national defense.
Learn more about the Ken Blanchard Companies
Need more information? Contact Lisa Zangari, or call (502) 561-0458.