Who it’s for
Mid-to-upper level managers
Why this course
To be a leader others want to follow, managers must set clear and attainable goals, provide the needed leadership style, and give appropriate feedback. The goal of a Situational Leader is to help others develop competence, motivation, and confidence. Situational Leadership® II boosts the effectiveness, impact, and dedication of leaders. It teaches them to behave in alignment with their good intentions and with what their people need.
The course is both a business language and a framework for employee development that transcends cultural and geographical boundaries. The foundation of SLII lies in teaching leaders to diagnose the needs of an individual and then use the appropriate leadership style to respond to the needs of the person.
Leveraging all the theory and design that has made SLII the world’s most taught leadership training model for more than 35 years, the new learning design of SLII uses game-changing techniques that immerse learners quickly, deeply, and effectively.
- Diagnose the development levels of employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
- Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development
- Create a communication model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high-performance organization
- Become a flexible leader who is highly skilled in goal setting, coaching, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving
- Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan
- Learn a new language of leadership to partner for maximum productivity and morale
May 16-17, 2019 | 2 Days ($1,350)
Leadership Louisville Center members receive $150 off – contact us for discount code.
Become a Green Room package holder and receive discounts of up to 20%.
“Kudos Leadership Louisville! It was terrific to learn that your 2018 Leadership Green Room line-up includes Ken Blanchard’s Situational Leadership II (SLII) course. SLII gave me a leadership framework and language, which have favorably transformed my team. If you are a metro Louisville manager seeking a leadership approach designed to grow trusting, self-reliant direct reports — I wholeheartedly endorse the SLII course.”
– Ron Bridges, State Director, AARP Kentucky
We are bringing The Ken Blanchard Companies, a global leader in training managers, to Louisville to facilitate this course. Learn more about the Ken Blanchard Companies
Need more information? Contact Katlyn Gibson, or call (502) 561-0458.