with Susan Pittman, Managing Partner, Pittman Consulting
Who it’s for
First-time managers through mid-level managers who want to have more influence and grow in their careers.
Why this course
When you speak, do people listen? Will you be trusted with your organization’s next big project? Do you have the ability to influence others? Are you viewed as reliable and dependable? The answer to all these questions depends on one thing: your personal credibility.
In the face of constant change, your personal credibility and demonstrating accountability are crucial. When you must act quickly and decisively under adverse circumstances, while maintaining a high level of commitment, you need to have established credibility with those around you.
This course will help you build your credibility if you’re early in the journey or accelerate what you’ve got already to take your career – and your team – to the next level.
Oct. 14, 2021 | 1 Day ($450)
Leadership Louisville Center members receive $50 off – contact us for discount code.
Become a Green Room package holder and receive discounts of up to 20%. Contact Paul Bolton
- Understand what personal credibility is and how it is earned
- Learn how to build personal credibility with every action and every interaction
- Make the connection between personal credibility, influence and leadership
- Make the connection that leadership development is self-development
- Recognize the need to take charge of your own development and career
- Create a Personal Accountability Action Plan
Susan Pittman is a proven, global HR thought leader with broad experience in leadership and organizational development, people strategy, and culture transformation. Susan works with executives and their teams to create intentional organizational cultures and develop leadership bench strength. Susan is the former V.P. of People & Culture at Luckett and Farley Architects & Engineers. Before that, she led Yum! University, where she traveled globally developing above-store leadership capabilities. Susan’s passion is in creating people strategies that support and enable business strategies and create purposeful, meaningful work.
The Leadership Louisville Center will begin hosting its Leadership Green Room courses in person as of July 2021. We will be practicing all health and safety protocols as suggested by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), federal, and state authorities including:
- Social-distanced seats in our classroom
- Masks required by all attendees and will be provided to visitors if they do not have one
- Rigorous cleaning procedures and hand sanitizer stationed throughout our facility
Need more information? Contact Paul Bolton or call (502) 561-0458.