Who it’s for
Leaders of all levels; class is put into coaching groups with peers with similar levels of experience
Why this course?
Although we’re routinely trying to alter behavior, of ourselves and others, we regularly fall short. Many leaders strive to get individuals to work together to accomplish goals by exerting our influence, but few of us can articulate an effective strategy to create this behavior change. It’s time this changed. By drawing from the skills of many of the world’s best change agents and combining them with five decades of social-science research, Influencer Training® creates a powerful and portable model for behavior change.
- Diagnose the real causes behind behavior problems
- Identify the high-leverage behaviors where you should focus
- Effectively motivate and enable others—regardless of formal authority
- Create behavior-change strategies that yield rapid, lasting results
Organizations around the world have turned to Influencer Training to improve bottom-line results like workplace safety, customer service, compliance, and profitability. Results include:
- Safety. Newmont Mining experienced 73% fewer serious injuries.
- Customer Service. Michigan’s Department of Human Services customer service rating improved by 38%.
- Compliance. Spectrum Health improved hand hygiene compliance from 60% to 90% in two months.
- Revenue Growth. Gallery Furniture saw a $250,000 increase in monthly sales and a 1-million-dollar reduction in annual expenses.
- Process Improvement. Xerox had 93% of its employees use their new Six Sigma process and more than 50% adopt it long term.
Download the Overview of Influencer Training (pdf)
Download the Influencer Course Details (pdf)
March 21-22, 2019 | 2 full days, 2 points, $900)
Leadership Louisville Center members receive $100 off – contact us for the discount code.
Become a Green Room package holder and receive discounts of up to 20%.
“I really enjoyed the Influencer Training professionally and personally. I saw the reality of how much both motivation and ability come into play for behavior change and the important connection between critical moments and the difference between behaviors you want to change and truly vital behaviors.”
– Tom Stephens, Executive Director, Center for Neighborhoods
Cynthia Knapek has been an active civic leader in Louisville for over 20 years. In 2012, she was named president of the Leadership Louisville Center, only the fifth director the organization has had since its founding in 1979.
Before joining the Center, she was Executive Director of Brightside, an innovative public/private partnership that works to build civic pride and keep Louisville clean and green. Cynthia was named to Business First’s Top 40 Leaders Under 40 in 2001 and recognized as Today’s Woman’s “Way to Go Woman” in 2006. She was a founding member and the first president of the Young Professionals Association of Louisville. She is a graduate of the Bingham Fellows Class of 2009 and of Leadership Network in 2006.
Cynthia is active in many community organizations and serves on the boards of the University of Louisville Alumni Association, the Mayor’s Commission on Public Art, the Catholic Education Foundation and on the advisory board for the Young Professionals Association of Louisville. Cynthia holds her masters and undergraduate degrees from the University of Louisville.
Need more information? Contact Lisa Zangari, or call (502) 561-0458.