Presenting the Executive Green Room – our newest offering in transformative leadership development designed specifically for senior executives and executive team members with significant management responsibilities in their organizations.
Testimonials from the first Executive Green Room workshop, Corporate Athlete® with the Johnson & Johnson’s Human Performance Institute:
“Very good course. Excellent attendees which added a lot of value beyond course content. I like the mix of personal/professional leadership development.” – Jeff Uligian, Site Director, Genentech
“That was a fantastic 2 days. I will recommend to others and I look forward to more!” – Glenn Kosse, VP Development & Alumni, Bellarmine University
“This course was truly amazing. I will be able to immediately apply concepts to both my work and personal life. Jill was an amazing facilitator.” – Teresa Roberts, Vice President of Human Resources, Volunteers of America, Mid-States
NEXT UP IN THE LEADERSHIP GREEN ROOM
2 FULL DAYS ($1495) MAY 23-24, 2017
BECOMING A RESONANT LEADER with the Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University
Inspiring Change in Yourself and Others
Explore the link between emotional intelligence and resonant leadership, the underlying psychological and physiological processes that impact performance, and how to create and nurture relationships of deep emotional connection that inspire and sustain us as leaders.
- Learn resilience thinking skills for leading others towards outstanding performance
- Understand the link between emotional intelligence and keeping employees engaged during times of change and disruption
- Practice the concept of Intentional Change Theory, an empirically-proven process for achieving sustained, desired change
*Executive Green Room workshops are not part of our member discount offer.
EARLIER THIS YEAR IN THE LEADERSHIP GREEN ROOM
1.5 DAYS ($1350) JANUARY 12-13, 2017
CORPORATE ATHLETE® with the Johnson & Johnson’s Human Performance Institute
Managing Energy, Not Time, is the Key to Higher Performance
This proprietary training program is grounded in the sciences of performance psychology, exercise physiology, and nutrition to help you:
- Improve performance and productivity in all aspects of your life
- Develop greater resilience and flexibility in the face of non-stop stress
- Discover how to tap into a deep reservoir of energy and purpose to maximize your effectiveness