Presenting the Executive Green Room – our newest offering in transformative leadership development. These executive education experiences are designed specifically for senior leaders and emerging executives with significant management responsibilities in their organizations.
Testimonials from the first Executive Green Room course, Corporate Athlete® with the Johnson & Johnson’s Human Performance Institute:
“Very good course. Excellent attendees which added a lot of value beyond course content. I like the mix of personal/professional leadership development.”
– Jeff Uligian, , Site Director, Genentech
“That was a fantastic 2 days. I will recommend to others and I look forward to more!”
– Glenn Kosse, VP Development & Alumni, Bellarmine University
“This course was truly amazing. I will be able to immediately apply concepts to both my work and personal life. Jill was an amazing facilitator.”
– Teresa Roberts, Vice President of Human Resources, Volunteers of America, Mid-States
Next up in the Executive Green Room
JUN 15, 2018 | 1 Day ($1,350)
COURAGEOUS CONVERSATIONS: MASTER SITUATIONAL COMMUNICATION with the People Development Team
In this dynamic and engaging executive education course, participants will see the difficult conversations they’ve grappled with brought to life by actors, offering vital practice around their most challenging situations. Facilitators will offer tools to improve effectiveness and personally coach participants through individual challenges.
With practice and agility, courageous conversations can provide a powerful avenue for bringing about organizational change, along with saving time, alleviating stress and reducing frustration.
Earlier this year in the Executive Green Room
FEB 23, 2018 | 1 Day ($1,350)
LEADING WITH PRESENCE: MOTIVATE TEAMS, COMMUNICATE VALUES AND INSPIRE FOLLOWERSHIP with the Ariel Group
Leading with Presence takes best practices from training for actors and applies it to specific, actionable business behaviors that enable leaders to present themselves and their thinking more powerfully to clients and colleagues at all levels.
SEP 28-29, 2017 | 1.5 DAYS ($1,750)
DRIVING STRATEGIC IMPACT: THE SCIENCE OF STRATEGY with the Institute for Personal Leadership in partnership with Columbia Business School
Organized around the core skill of structured problem-solving, this course takes leaders through four phases of a strategy project: defining the scope, structuring the problem, gathering and analyzing data, and developing recommendations.
Participants will learn to:
- Rapidly identify core business issues and focus your problem-solving effort in the right direction
- Efficiently gather the right information to build a relevant fact base, extract information from internal and external sources, and synthesize it to drive key conclusions
- Develop recommendations that provide the highest value to the organization among feasible alternatives
- Create a compelling storyline to organize and communicate your findings and recommendations
- Learn how to build greater trust and gain stakeholder support
1.5 DAYS ($1350) JANUARY 12-13, 2017
CORPORATE ATHLETE® with the Johnson & Johnson’s Human Performance Institute
Managing Energy, Not Time, is the Key to Higher Performance
This proprietary training program is grounded in the sciences of performance psychology, exercise physiology, and nutrition to help you:
- Improve performance and productivity in all aspects of your life
- Develop greater resilience and flexibility in the face of non-stop stress
- Discover how to tap into a deep reservoir of energy and purpose to maximize your effectiveness