2022 BEST OF LEADERSHIP SUMMIT SPEAKER
SESSION: LEADING FOR THE GREAT RETENTION
Rocki joins a panel of seasoned HR experts from Waystar and Yum! Brands, who will share principles and strategies for attracting and retaining employees in this new world of work. Learn how they are navigating the rolling tide of turnover and gain inspiration to bring back to your organization.
ABOUT ROCKI ROCKINGHAM
Chief Human Resources Officer, GE Appliances, A Haier company
Rocki Rockingham is an accomplished C-suite human resources, communications, community relations, public affairs, and marketing communications professional with over 30 years of domestic and international business experience. She is versatile with an excellent record of achievement as a strategic partner supporting business objectives in many successful companies. Rocki has proven expertise in managing through corporate acquisitions and turnarounds while leading through transformational change. She is a proactive provocative leader, innovative problem solver, and global creative thinker known for providing influence and mentorship with individuals that cross both corporate, community, and entrepreneurial worlds.
Some of Rocki’s specialties:
- Serving as a C-suite business partner and consultant in organizational design, human resources, crisis, and corporate communications, marketing, and community affairs;
- Creating strategies for helping individuals, leaders and companies advance their goals and objectives;
- Influencing change, growth, and image building in business and life;
- Overseeing a successful company 501 (c)(3) foundation;
- Coaching executives on strategic communications related to employee and media relations, marketing communications, and diversity and Inclusion.
Register today for the Best of Leadership Summit – choose either the in-person or virtual event.