Satisfaction Guarantee Policy
The Leadership Louisville Center strives to provide exceptional offerings and service, and your experience is our top priority. In these changing times, to make sure you are confident in engaging with us, we are pleased to offer a satisfaction guarantee to all participants that ensures the following:
- Requests for deferrals and refunds will be considered up to 30 days before the program or event starts.
- If sickness or other health emergency prevents you from attending a mandatory retreat, you may defer participation to the next session of the program (physician’s note required).
- Attendance policies of community leadership programs will be flexible for program days outside of retreats.
- The Center will adhere to CDC and government recommendations to ensure safe programming. Dates and class sizes may be adjusted based on recommendations from health experts; back-up dates for community leadership programs are included in the program calendar.
- Some courses and events previously conducted in-person may move to virtual formats in order to follow social distancing recommendations.
- Upon program completion, you may request a tuition refund if you were not satisfied with your experience (to qualify, you must experience the program in its entirety and submit a letter to the board with feedback on the nature of your dissatisfaction).
If you have any questions or concerns about your program experience, please reach out to us at email@example.com.