The Leadership Louisville Podcast features candid conversations with local leaders and is hosted by former radio personality and director of community leadership for the Center, Aaron Miller.
Leadership and learning go hand in hand; join us as our community’s most interesting leaders, along with host Aaron Miller, enjoy a candid conversation about leadership lessons, pivoting, leading through change, and failing forward. Find out how these headline-makers plan to “be better and do better” (the purpose of the Leadership Louisville Center) and, most importantly, find out their vision for the future of this community. Each week you’ll hear an authentic exchange where listeners get to know our community leaders as real people and, hopefully, have fun along the way.
Leadership Louisville Podcast, hosted by Aaron Miller: (Listen to Podcast at this link)
- Episode 1 – Featuring Mary Ellen Wiederwohl, Chief of Louisville Forward
- Episode 2 – Featuring Maggie Harlow, Owner of Signarama Downtown
- Episode 3 – Featuring Stacey Wade, President of NIMBUS
- Episode 4 – Featuring Mike Berry, Kentucky’s Secretary of Tourism, Arts, and Heritage
- Episode 5 – Featuring Sarah Davasher-Wisdom, President and CEO of GLI
- Episode 6 – Featuring Dr. Monalisa Tailor, President of the Greater Louisville Medical Society
- Episode 7 – Featuring Nikki Lanier, Senior VP and Regional Executive of the Louisville Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Episode 8 – Featuring Sadiqa Reynolds, President and CEO of the Louisville Urban League
- Episode 9 – Featuring Scott Martin, Executive Director of the River Heritage Conservancy, Inc.
- Episode 10 – Featuring Robert Barry Fleming, Executive Artistic Director of Actors Theatre