Leading in the New World of Work
The Summit is designed to offer a fresh look at leadership in an ever-changing world, with opportunities for learning for leaders at all levels. The curriculum is built around the theme, “Leading in the New World of Work,” with speakers and workshops focused on providing insight and actionable takeaways on how to lead in an often uncertain environment. Attendees will network with regional peers and enjoy performance-boosting learning around collaboration, digital fluency, developing an entrepreneurial mindset, resilience and social diversity and awareness. Breakout sessions will allow for growth in leading self and leading others. The event will close with a celebratory cocktail reception.
Thursday, March 8, 2017 | 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts, 501 W Main St., Louisville, Kentucky
Located in the heart of Museum Row in downtown Louisville.
Hotel group rates
21c Museum Hotel has group rates available for Summit attendees.
Guest can enter code 1803LEADERSHIP in the group code field on the booking page or follow the link below to easily book at the discounted rate. Please remember the code is case sensitive.
Hotel reservations must be made by the cut-off date of Wednesday, February 28, 2018.
Tell me more…
- Hundreds of leaders from around the region will gather for this day of learning, packed with opportunities for discovery, growth and harnessing the power of connection. See video highlights from the 2017 Summit:
Need hotel accommodations?
- Past attendees range from C-suite executives to high-potential emerging leaders, with over 65 percent working at a director level or above. Don’t miss your chance to tap into this incredible network.
- See photos from the 2017 Summit
- For the 5th year, the Leadership Summit will bring inspiring speakers and groundbreaking content – we’re excited to share what we have in store this year!
See Agenda and Session descriptions
- Enjoy great food from start to finish, along with interactive breaks to enhance and sustain learning!
Nearly all of last year’s attendees plan to come again – here are a few of their comments:
“Excellent diversity of speakers! Great length of sessions! Really good!”
“Leadership Louisville always puts a lot of thought into their events. They seem to know what the audience wants.”
“Very engaging, informative and full of energy.”
“Excellent speakers, excellent topics! A great opportunity to interact with others in our community, to hear about fresh, unique approaches to common leadership challenges.”
“It was a top-notch event. From quality and relevance of speakers to food and beverage. The event flowed really well and communication was great.”
“Thoroughly enjoyed the Summit; it provided great insight/take-aways.”
“I thought that the energy was fabulous at the start of the day! The keynote was a great pick and the breakout sessions were very relevant. Networking time was great for connecting.”
“I enjoyed the speakers and the breakout sessions that we could choose from. It kept me interested throughout the day.”
“A first-class event overall”
Facilities Management Services
GE Appliances, a Haier company
Home of the Innocents
Louisville Collegiate School
Louisville Metro Dept. of Information Technology
Louisville Metro Government
MCM CPAs & Advisors
National Processing Center/ US Census Bureau
Passport Health Plan
U of L College of Business