Leading in the New World of Work
The Summit is designed to offer a fresh look at leadership in an ever-changing world, with opportunities for learning for leaders at all levels. The curriculum is built around the theme, “Leading in the New World of Work,” with speakers and workshops focused on providing insight and actionable takeaways on how to lead in an often uncertain environment. Attendees will network with regional peers and enjoy performance-boosting learning around collaboration, digital fluency, developing an entrepreneurial mindset, resilience and social diversity and awareness. Breakout sessions will allow for growth in leading self and leading others. The event will close with a celebratory cocktail reception.
Thursday, March 8, 2017 | 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts, 501 W Main St., Louisville, Kentucky
Located in the heart of Museum Row in downtown Louisville. Nearby hotels will have group rates available, check back soon for details.
Tell me more…
- Hundreds of leaders from around the region will gather for this day of learning, packed with opportunities for discovery, growth and harnessing the power of connection. See video highlights from the 2017 Summit:
Need hotel accommodations?
- Past attendees range from C-suite executives to high-potential emerging leaders, with over 65 percent working at a director level or above. Don’t miss your chance to tap into this incredible network.
- See photos from the 2017 Summit
- For the 5th year, the Leadership Summit will bring inspiring speakers and groundbreaking content – we’re excited to share what we have in store this year!
See Speaker Line-up
- Enjoy great food from start to finish, along with interactive breaks to enhance and sustain learning!
- Nearly all of last year’s attendees plan to come again – here are a few of their comments:
“Excellent diversity of speakers! Great length of sessions! Really good!”
“Leadership Louisville always puts a lot of thought into their events. They seem to know what the audience wants.”
“Very engaging, informative and full of energy.”
“Excellent speakers, excellent topics! A great opportunity to interact with others in our community, to hear about fresh, unique approaches to common leadership challenges.”
“It was a top-notch event. From quality and relevance of speakers to food and beverage. The event flowed really well and communication was great.”
“Thoroughly enjoyed the Summit; it provided great insight/take-aways.”
“I thought that the energy was fabulous at the start of the day! The keynote was a great pick and the breakout sessions were very relevant. Networking time was great for connecting.”
“I enjoyed the speakers and the breakout sessions that we could choose from. It kept me interested throughout the day.”
“A first-class event overall”
ARGI Financial Group
Jefferson Community & Technical College
Louisville Collegiate School
Louisville Metro Government
Louisville Metro Department of Information Technology
MCM CPAs & Advisors
Passport Health Plan
Stites & Harbison
University of Louisville College of Business
University of Louisville Commission on the Status of Women
Volunteers of America Mid-States
U.S. Census Bureau