The 2019 Best of Leadership Summit offered a fresh look at leadership, with opportunities for learning for leaders at all levels. Attendees had the chance to network with regional peers and enjoy performance-boosting learning around servant leadership, thriving organizational culture, storytelling, resilience, and creating high-performance teams. Breakout sessions allowed for growth in leading self and leading others, as well as engaging in community issues.
The curriculum was designed to help participants:
- Build organizations that are more innovative, more profitable and command greater loyalty from customers and employees
- Gain deeper knowledge around new leadership models, generational challenges, inclusive leadership and collaboration
- Achieve great relationships and great results
More than 500 regional leaders gathered for a powerful, energizing, fun day of learning at The Kentucky Center. The event concluded with a cocktail reception celebrating the Leadership Louisville Center’s 40th anniversary.
The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts, 501 W Main St., Louisville, Kentucky
Located in the heart of Museum Row in downtown Louisville.
Tell me more…
- Hundreds of leaders from around the region will gather for this day of learning, packed with opportunities for discovery, growth and harnessing the power of connection. See video highlights from the 2018 Summit:
Need hotel accommodations?
- Past attendees range from C-suite executives to high-potential emerging leaders, with over 65 percent working at a director level or above. Don’t miss your chance to tap into this incredible network.
- See photos from the 2018 Summit
- In 2019, we celebrate the Leadership Louisville Center’s 40th anniversary by presenting the Best of Leadership Summit. We’re bringing in world-renowned speakers, starting with our keynote speakers, Dr. Ken Blanchard, Kristen Hadeed from Simon Sinek’s team, and former ambassador to the United Kingdom, Matthew Barzun. More speakers to be announced in the coming weeks. See the list of speakers announced so far
- Enjoy great food from start to finish, along with interactive breaks to enhance and sustain learning, topped off with a 40th-anniversary cocktail reception.
Nearly all of last year’s attendees plan to come again – here are a few of their comments:
“This was a high caliber, informative, interesting, and thought-provoking program! My first Summit and I will attend more in the future.”
“It was one of the most inspiring and best learning experiences ever. I enjoyed absolutely everything!”
“Wonderful networking and some of the best speaker programming I have seen at an event anywhere in some time.”
“Speakers were very thought-provoking and I took away many ideas that I can apply to my business.”
“Sessions were very well presented and presenters clearly thought about the audience they were speaking to, the messages they wanted to get across, and the importance of their topics.”
“I loved it and I plan on attending again!”
“Food, drinks and venue were all A+”
“Excellent diversity of speakers! Great length of sessions! Really good!”
“Leadership Louisville always puts a lot of thought into their events. They seem to know what the audience wants.”
“Very engaging, informative and full of energy.”
“Excellent speakers, excellent topics! A great opportunity to interact with others in our community, to hear about fresh, unique approaches to common leadership challenges.”
“It was a top-notch event. From quality and relevance of speakers to food and beverage. The event flowed really well and communication was great.”
“Thoroughly enjoyed the Summit; it provided great insight/take-aways.”
“I thought that the energy was fabulous at the start of the day! The keynote was a great pick and the breakout sessions were very relevant. Networking time was great for connecting.”
“I enjoyed the speakers and the breakout sessions that we could choose from. It kept me interested throughout the day.”
“A first-class event overall”
Intec Building Services
Louisville Collegiate School
Louisville Metro Government
Passport Health Plan
Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
The Healing Place
Trilogy Health Services
Universal Woods, Inc.
University of Louisville, Office of the Provost
Volunteers of America Mid-States
WAVE 3 News
Yum! Brands, Inc.