The 2019 Best of Leadership Summit will offer a fresh look at leadership, with opportunities for learning for leaders at all levels. Attendees have the chance to network with regional peers and enjoy performance-boosting learning around servant leadership, thriving organizational culture, storytelling, finding your purpose, and creating high-performance teams. Breakout sessions allow for growth in leading self and leading others, as well as engaging in community issues. The event will conclude with a cocktail reception celebrating the Leadership Louisville Center’s 40th anniversary.
Register for the 2019 Summit
Wednesday, March 6, 2019 | 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Happy 2019! Early registration of $400 is extended until January 11, 2019.
The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts, 501 W Main St., Louisville, Kentucky
Located in the heart of Museum Row in downtown Louisville.
Tell me more…
- Hundreds of leaders from around the region will gather for this day of learning, packed with opportunities for discovery, growth and harnessing the power of connection. See video highlights from the 2018 Summit:
Need hotel accommodations?
- Past attendees range from C-suite executives to high-potential emerging leaders, with over 65 percent working at a director level or above. Don’t miss your chance to tap into this incredible network.
- See photos from the 2018 Summit
- In 2019, we celebrate the Leadership Louisville Center’s 40th anniversary by presenting the Best of Leadership Summit. We’re bringing in world-renowned speakers, starting with our opening keynote speaker, Dr. Ken Blanchard, and Kristen Hadeed from Simon Sinek’s team. More speakers to be announced in the coming weeks.
- Enjoy great food from start to finish, along with interactive breaks to enhance and sustain learning, topped off with a 40th-anniversary cocktail reception.
Nearly all of last year’s attendees plan to come again – here are a few of their comments:
“This was a high caliber, informative, interesting, and thought-provoking program! My first Summit and I will attend more in the future.”
“It was one of the most inspiring and best learning experiences ever. I enjoyed absolutely everything!”
“Wonderful networking and some of the best speaker programming I have seen at an event anywhere in some time.”
“Speakers were very thought-provoking and I took away many ideas that I can apply to my business.”
“Sessions were very well presented and presenters clearly thought about the audience they were speaking to, the messages they wanted to get across, and the importance of their topics.”
“I loved it and I plan on attending again!”
“Food, drinks and venue were all A+”
“Excellent diversity of speakers! Great length of sessions! Really good!”
“Leadership Louisville always puts a lot of thought into their events. They seem to know what the audience wants.”
“Very engaging, informative and full of energy.”
“Excellent speakers, excellent topics! A great opportunity to interact with others in our community, to hear about fresh, unique approaches to common leadership challenges.”
“It was a top-notch event. From quality and relevance of speakers to food and beverage. The event flowed really well and communication was great.”
“Thoroughly enjoyed the Summit; it provided great insight/take-aways.”
“I thought that the energy was fabulous at the start of the day! The keynote was a great pick and the breakout sessions were very relevant. Networking time was great for connecting.”
“I enjoyed the speakers and the breakout sessions that we could choose from. It kept me interested throughout the day.”
“A first-class event overall”