Leading for the Future
Join us for a day of developing new skills and gaining new viewpoints, critical for your future success as a leader. Walk away with meaningful new relationships and performance-boosting learning on Leading Self, Leading Others and Leading Community.
Thursday, March 9, 2017 | 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts, 501 W Main St., Louisville, Kentucky
Need hotel accommodations?
Tell me more…
• Hundreds of leaders from around the region will gather for this day of learning, packed with opportunities for discovery, growth and harnessing the power of connection. See video highlights from the 2016 Summit.
• For the 4th year, the Leadership Summit will bring inspiring speakers and groundbreaking content – we’re excited to share what we have in store this year!
See the complete agenda
• Past attendees range from C-suite executives to high-potential emerging leaders, with over 65 percent working at a director level or above. Don’t miss your chance to tap into this incredible network.
See photos from the 2016 Summit
• Enjoy great food from start to finish, and end the day with a celebratory reception, complete with festive hors d’oeuvres and a complimentary Brown-Forman cocktail!
• 95% of last year’s attendees plan to come again – here are a few of their comments:
“Not only did the trains run on time, but the session content was excellent and the environment perfectly suited for networking and energy.”
“Very well organized with excellent speakers, schedule. Both before and after the event publicity, app and follow-up very well done! I’ll spread the word for next year!!”
“The Summit draws excellent speakers that provide insights that can be immediately used in business practice. Also allows for plenty of networking and connecting with business leaders in the community.”
“The event was fun, informative and different from the usual, run-of-the-mill business conference. Very refreshing!”
“I think there was plenty of time for learning, networking, and a breaks built in. And everything ran on time! Great work!”
“Fantastic keynotes that challenged us to think differently about what it means to lead plus breakouts that provided actionable insights combined to deliver a first-rate experience.”
“This was my first Leadership Louisville event, so pleased to have something so well thought out and put together in Louisville, my city. Thanks so much.”
“The whole event was smooth and clean. Speakers were excellent, the timing of breakouts was perfect and breaks in between. The food and layout was lovely and the LL staff was helpful and engaging.”
“Inspiring and motivating day to say the least! Great opportunity for a variety of industries and individuals to take away ideas to be better personally and professionally.”
“Can’t say enough about how great it was. The timing of the events allowed for them to go over just a little or for you to talk to the presenter for a minute and still not make you late for the next one. The food was excellent. Great caterers for the entire thing.”
“The program actually exceeded my expectations. Both keynote speakers were fantastic.”
“Great event. One of the best keynotes I have ever heard!”
“It was a wonderful experience. The speakers were all terrific. The subject matter was very eye opening and inspiring. I truly learned a lot and would recommend the Summit to other people.”