Programs open doors, membership keeps them open.
Membership is the easiest, most comprehensive way to build capacity for greatness, for yourself and for future leaders.
Over 40 years of civic program graduates and all Leadership Green Room participants make up our alumni network. Thousands support the Center’s mission and their own development as contributing members. Members are invited to exclusive programming, gain special access to events and courses, and can get and stay connected to our diverse network.
There is simply no better way to improve your personal and professional acuity and increase your ability to make a meaningful impact on your organization and your community. The cost is minimal, the dividends huge.
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible for membership, you must be a graduate of one of our civic programs or have completed a Leadership Green Room course.
Join or renew your membership
Enjoy these benefits of membership
- Exclusive Thought Leadership Series events, featuring intellectually-stimulating speakers and topics that continue your personal leadership growth, business connections and hands-on community engagement.
- Access to free and discounted rates on meeting space at the new Leadership Louisville Center at 707 West Main St.
- Take advantage of $50-$150 discounts on skills-building workshops in the Leadership Green Room.
- Discounted rate for the annual Leadership Summit.
- Free or discounted rates for members for special alumni reunion events.
- Access our Member Center and online photo directory with contact information for over 3,500 Leadership Louisville Center program graduates:
- Contact fellow graduates – representing young professionals, executives of leading corporations, nonprofits, and small businesses.
- Identify board candidates who have the skills you need.
- Looking for a board position? Indicate your areas of interest and expertise so fellow graduates can tap you to serve local public and nonprofit organizations.
- Request your class roster and photo directory.
- Recognition as a contributing member of the Leadership Louisville Center in annual print publication and on our website.
- Ability to support Leadership Louisville Center’s mission of building the pipeline of new leaders armed with the knowledge and networks to affect positive change in our community.
Nonprofit member rate
Nonprofit leaders, we’re offering membership for you at a discounted rate of $100 with the discount code: NPMEMBER
Not sure if you’re a member?
Check the lists of members below or email us to check your membership status.
Lists last updated: May 31, 2019
List of Members: