Leadership is a Journey – Don’t Take it Alone
Our Leadership Network is one of the largest and strongest membership organizations in the region, comprised of thousands of graduates from over 40 years of community leadership programs and leadership training courses. Our members share this common thread – they love learning new things and meeting interesting new people (as well as staying connected to professional peers and old friends). They also share our belief that the quest to be a better leader is a lifelong journey, one not to be taken alone.
Members of the Leadership Network are invited to exclusive programming, both in-person and virtual, with carefully curated speakers and an audience of the most influential people in our region. Through their annual contributions, our members secure their commitment to their own leadership journey and support the ongoing work of the Leadership Louisville Center and our mission which serves the greater good of our community.
Our members are reinvesting in themselves and our mission which serves the greater good of our community. They also gain special access to events, courses, and gathering space at the Center’s headquarters.
We’re proud to recognize our Leadership Network members, who represent the entirety of the community, from our largest employers to our brightest entrepreneurs, from elected officials to emerging leaders, and everyone in between.
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible for membership, you must be a graduate of one of our community leadership programs or have completed a Leadership Green Room course.
Join or renew your membership
Enjoy these benefits of membership
- Recognition as a contributing member of the Leadership Louisville Center in annual print publication and on our website below.
- Access to photo directory with contact information for over 3,500 alumni, distributed in fall 2020.
- Exclusive Thought Leadership Series events, featuring intellectually-stimulating speakers and topics that continue your personal leadership growth, business connections and hands-on community engagement. Series is presented by Baird.
- Access to free and discounted rates on meeting space at the new Leadership Louisville Center at 707 West Main St.
- Take advantage of $50-$150 discounts on skills-building workshops in the Leadership Green Room.
- Discounted rate for the annual Leadership Summit.
- Free or discounted rates for members for special alumni reunion events.
- Ability to support Leadership Louisville Center’s purpose to inspire and equip leaders to Be Better and Do Better.
Nonprofit member rate
Nonprofit leaders, we’re offering membership for you at a discounted rate of $100 with the discount code: NPMEMBER
Not sure if you’re a member?
Check the lists of members below or email us to check your membership status.
List of Members: