Situational Leadership® II is both a business language and a framework for employee development, teaching leaders to diagnose the needs of an individual and then use the appropriate leadership style to respond to the needs of the person.
Leveraging all the theory and design that has made SLII the world’s most taught leadership training model for more than 35 years, the new learning design of SLII uses game-changing techniques that immerse learners quickly, deeply, and effectively. See “Leading in the New Normal” by Scott Blanchard for more information.
Who it’s for
Mid-to-upper level managers
Reinforce learning via online portal and app
Participants have 12 months of access to a learning portal that provides critical tools and guidance from anywhere and on any device with a browser.
- The SLII Challenge includes 12 steps or lessons that allow learners to practice, test, and retest their knowledge of The SLII Experience when it’s convenient for them, which improves their leadership effectiveness.
- The SLII Challenge, Fitness Test, and tools for teaching others are all accessible via an online portal so learners can learn and refresh their knowledge conveniently.
- On-demand videos can be viewed whenever and wherever as refreshers once the participants are back on the job.
- The SLII App allows users to plan for more effective conversations with team members.
Upcoming Open Course
June 1-2, 2023 | 2-Day Course ($1,295 or 3 Training Package Points)
This course is Sold Out.
Leadership Louisville Center members receive $150 off – contact us for the discount code.
Become a training package holder and receive discounts of up to 20%. Contact Paul Bolton
- Diagnose the development levels of employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
- Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development
- Create a communication model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high-performance organization
- Become a flexible leader who is highly skilled in goal setting, coaching, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving
- Increase accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan
- Learn a new language of leadership to partner for maximum productivity and morale
“Situational Leadership II gave me a leadership framework and language, which have favorably transformed my team. If you are a manager seeking a leadership approach designed to grow trusting, self-reliant direct reports — I wholeheartedly endorse this course.”
– Ron Bridges, State Director, AARP Kentucky
Neil Haveron, a Senior Consulting Partner with The Ken Blanchard Companies®, has tremendous success year after year with clients who demand a high degree of business impact. He is consistently one of our most highly sought-after consultants and trainers because he balances a special blend of humor and business perspective that spans generations, cultures, and industries. Neil never fails to make an impact on his clients by providing flexible, personalized solutions that work.
Neil has successfully partnered with a wide range of mid-to large-size organizations throughout the world in industries such as health care, finance, insurance, manufacturing, retail, technology, government, and national defense. Learn more about the Ken Blanchard Companies
The Leadership Louisville Center is currently hosting its leadership training courses in person. We will be practicing all health and safety protocols as suggested by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), federal, and state authorities. As COVID regulations and policies change, updates to our protocols will be posted here
Want to learn more about Situational Leadership training?
Want more information on this essential course on situational leadership? Contact Paul Bolton or call (502) 561-0458. Or fill out the form below, and he’ll reach out:
"*" indicates required fields