The Leadership Louisville Center has selected the Ignite Louisville Class of Fall 2022, which runs from May 2022 – October 2022. These 41 up-and-coming leaders will learn from some of the best leaders in top organizations in our community. They’ll then pool their expertise and put their new skills to the test to help six nonprofit organizations, as part of the Ignite Louisville Challenge.
“It is critical for companies to invest in their talent today, to better engage and support their emerging leaders, as well as prepare them to take on the tough challenges ahead,” said Cynthia Knapek, president of Leadership Louisville Center. “Ignite Louisville is our premier talent development program and we’re excited to announce the leaders selected for our newest class as well as celebrate the 36 companies who are modeling investment in their talent and our community, including our long-time partner and presenting sponsor Norton Healthcare.”
Learn more about Ignite Louisville
- Sarah Abshear Abshear PLLC
- Kayla Campbell DBL Law
- Haley Cawthon Louisville Business First
- Elizabeth Chandler J.B. Speed Art Museum
- Zachary Cohen St. Francis School
- Isabel Corominas Brown-Forman Corporation
- Aaron DuVall BKD CPAs & Advisors, LLP
- Shelby Fill &well
- Sophia Fischer Northwestern Mutual
- Stephanie Garvey Hosparus Health
- Heather Gregory GE Appliances, a Haier company
- Eric Hall Farm Credit Mid-America | Rural 1st
- Rochelle Heis JRA Architects
- Mandy Jackson High10 Digital
- Carl Lammers Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Henry Lynch Vsimple
- Kirstie Matzek Baptist Health
- Epiphany McGruder The Housing Partnership Inc.
- Rachel McMahan Cedar Lake Foundation, Inc.
- Jonathan Meacham LG&E and KU Energy
- Jennifer Miles Transit Authority of River City | TARC
- Lena Muldoon Louisville Metro Government
- Saravanan Murugan Humana Inc.
- Lauren Cherry Newcomb Heaven Hill Brands
- Nikki Patterson P.E.P. Rally
- Lisa Purdy Maryhurst, Inc.
- Hannah Rahill Stegner Investment Associates, Inc.
- Prasad Rane Humana Inc.
- Isaac Schuetz BLUE Energy Group
- Olivia Sievert Greater Louisville Inc. | GLI
- Tyler Smith Messer Construction Co.
- Jake Smith Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP
- Shelby Somervell Greater Louisville Inc. | GLI
- Emily Teaford Humana Inc.
- Megan Tennison Norton Healthcare
- Leonard Thomas Jefferson Community and Technical College
- Kelsey Thomas First Tee – Louisville
- Megan Ueltschy Scheps Independence Bank
- Stephanie Weidenborner Humana Inc.
- Courtney Weisshaupt The Healing Place
- LaToya Whitlock Decode Project
Want more information about the Ignite Louisville Program?
Fill out this form, and we'll get back to you!
"*" indicates required fields