BEST OF LEADERSHIP SUMMIT IS BACK FOR CENTER’S 40TH ANNIVERSARY –
Featuring World-Renowned Leadership Expert & Best-Selling Author Dr. Ken Blanchard as Opening Keynote Speaker and member of Simon Sinek’s global team, Kristen Hadeed as Closing Keynote Speaker
Register now for March 6th event!
The Leadership Louisville Center has confirmed the speaker line-up for the “2019 Best of Leadership Summit” on March 6, 2019. Presented by sponsor PNC Bank, the annual day of learning at The Kentucky Center will open with morning keynote speaker Dr. Ken Blanchard. Known for his lifetime of groundbreaking research and thought leadership, Dr. Blanchard is a best-selling author and business consultant who has significantly influenced the management and leadership of people around the world. Additional speakers include:
- Closing keynote speaker: Kristen Hadeed, CEO, author and member of Simon Sinek’s global ‘Start with Why’ team. Kristen is a millennial leader who has learned how to create a work environment that brings out the best in people of all ages.
- Afternoon keynote speaker: Former Ambassador to the United Kingdom and Sweden, Matthew Barzun, who also played key roles in both of President Obama’s election campaigns, led strategy for CNET, and is now Publisher of Louisville Magazine.
BREAKOUT SESSION SPEAKERS:
- Kirsten Hawley, SVP & Chief Human Resources Officer, Brown-Forman Corporation
- Shawn Herbig, Founder of IQS Research and author of “Frequency Matters”
- Keturah Jenkins, Global Learning Analytics Leader, General Electric
- Victoria Macrae-Samuels, Senior Director of Global Quality, Beam Suntory
- Daro Mott, VP Process Improvement & Execution, Farm Credit Mid-America
- Sabeen Nasim, Community & Employee Relations Supervisor, UPS
- Sadiqa Reynolds, President & CEO, Louisville Urban League
- Karl Schmitt, President & CEO, Louisville Sports Commission
- Lisa Zangari, Director of Learning, Leadership Louisville Center
The 2019 Best of Leadership Summit will be hosted at The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts, 501 W. Main St., Louisville, KY, and will be attended by hundreds of regional business and community leaders. See video highlights from 2018 Best of Leadership Summit. A celebratory cocktail reception for the Center’s 40th anniversary will close the event.
Register now at www.leadershiplouisville.org. Regular registration is $450, with a $50 discount for members of the Center. (email us for the discount code) Sponsorships and special group rates are available by contacting Jennifer Stevens, firstname.lastname@example.org or (502) 561-5231. Attendees at the Leadership Summit will represent the top leadership from Louisville and surrounding region, ranging from high-potential emerging leaders to C-suite executives, with over 65% working at a director level or above.
Special thanks to our event sponsors:
Presenting Sponsor: PNC Bank
Speaker Sponsor: Humana
Supporting Speaker Sponsor: Northwestern Mutual
Gold Sponsors: EY and Farm Credit Mid-America
Silver Sponsors: Business First; Insider Louisville; The Lane Report; Louisville Magazine; Louisville Public Media; MPI Printing; Texas Roadhouse; and Ventas
Bronze Sponsors: Archdiocese of Louisville; Facilities Management Services; GE Appliances, a Haier company; Hardscuffle, Inc.; IQS Research; MCM CPAs & Advisors; and University of Louisville College of Business
Members receive $50 discount. Email us for the discount code.
Gain valuable exposure and develop your team – Be a Sponsor (pdf)
About the Best of Leadership Summit
There’s no better way to meet today’s challenges than to strive every day to be the best version of yourself. Expect no less than the BEST day for inspiration and practical know-how at the 2019 Leadership Summit, delivering performance-boosting learning that will increase your ability to lead and influence others. You’ll hear from an incredible speaker line-up at this 40th-anniversary event for the Leadership Louisville Center, and also connect with top regional leaders and engage in interactive workshops to transform how you live and lead.
The curriculum will help you:
- Build organizations that are more innovative, more profitable and command greater loyalty from customers and employees
- Gain deeper knowledge around new leadership models, generational challenges, inclusive leadership and collaboration
- Achieve great relationships and great results
Join hundreds of regional leaders for a powerful, energizing, fun day of learning at The Kentucky Center.
See VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS from the 2018 Leadership Summit.
Sponsor the 2019 Summit
With hundreds of community leaders in attendance, your company will have the opportunity to provide continuous learning to your team and connect with a highly desirable audience throughout the event, providing an exceptional return on investment.
Sponsor benefits (pdf)
Contact Jennifer Stevens at (502) 561-0458 or email, to learn more about sponsorship benefits.