The Leadership Louisville Center is hosting in-person meetings, programs, and events. We will be practicing all health and safety protocols as suggested by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), federal, and state authorities. Events are not offered virtually or hybrid unless clearly advertised.
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 21, 2022:
The Leadership Louisville Center is monitoring state and federal recommendations with regards to COVID-19. The CDC recommends individuals:
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines
- Get tested if you have symptoms
- People may choose to mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask and follow CDC guidance.
If you are immunocompromised, learn more about how to protect yourself.
Leadership Louisville Center protocols:
Currently we are not requiring mask-wearing indoors for in-person program days, events, and courses, for both vaccinated or unvaccinated individuals, UNLESS OUR VENUE OR CIRCUMSTANCES REQUIRE MASKS. If you are applying for a program or event where a vaccination, negative test, or mask is required due to a venue requirement, it will be listed on the application or registration form if we are aware at the time of application. Venues may change their policies at any time. For all programs and events, if you are more comfortable wearing a mask, you are free to do so. We will have masks available if you need one.
CDC cleaning and disinfection procedures are followed, and hand sanitizer is stationed throughout our facility.
For all gatherings, we are closely monitoring health and safety protocols from the above-mentioned authorities.
For anyone participating in our in-person gatherings of any size, we ask you to join our health pledge:
- Please do not join us in person if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or do not feel well. We will do the same.
- Please follow Kentucky Public Health guidelines for what to do if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19: If you are FULLY vaccinated| If you are NOT FULLY vaccinated
- If you have questions or need guidance, contact our team to discuss options for your participation:
(Updated March 11, 2022)
Please contact us if you have questions, (502) 561-0458.