The Leadership Louisville Center began hosting in-person meetings, programs, and events as of July 2021. We will be practicing all health and safety protocols as suggested by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), federal, and state authorities.
- New CDC guidance recommends mask-wearing indoors in areas with “substantial or high” levels of community transmission. Since Jefferson County is in the “high” category, we require mask-wearing indoors for in-person program days, events, and courses, for both vaccinated or unvaccinated individuals. We will have masks available if you need one.
- Because the safety of our participants and staff is of utmost importance, we may take precautions in addition to these. Any additional precautions will be communicated to attendees in advance of the gathering.
- CDC cleaning and disinfection procedures are followed, and hand sanitizer is stationed throughout our facility.
- To the best of our ability, seating will be arranged so that individuals are physically distanced.
- For all gatherings, we are closely monitoring health and safety protocols from the above-mentioned authorities. As things are rapidly changing, we hope to make final decisions on event location and status a minimum of two weeks before scheduled events.
For anyone participating in our in-person gatherings of any size, we ask you to join our health pledge:
- Please do not join us in person if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or do not feel well. We will do the same.
- Please follow Kentucky Public Health guidelines for what to do if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19: If you are FULLY vaccinated | If you are NOT FULLY vaccinated
- If you have questions or need guidance, contact our team to discuss options for your participation:
(Updated September 1, 2021)
Please contact us if you have questions, (502) 561-0458.