with the Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute
Who it’s for
Mid-to-upper level managers
Why this course?
Are the demands placed on you at work – and in life – exceeding your capacity? Learn how to manage your energy, meet increasing demands and also manage the energy of those you lead without sacrificing your health and happiness.
Designed to create high-performance teams and individuals, the Corporate Athlete® Course begins by emphasizing the connection between your leadership purpose and daily behaviors to help ensure alignment. Aligning energy investments with one’s deepest values and beliefs represents a critical component to skillful energy management.
Participants in the course are taught how to train like an elite athlete, a Corporate Athlete. By integrating the sciences of performance psychology, exercise physiology and nutrition, Corporate Athlete® Performance helps you effectively maximize their energy across four interconnected dimensions to create lasting behavior change. This multi-disciplinary approach teaches you how to stay physically energized, emotionally connected, mentally focused, and completely aligned with whatever goals are most important to you.
In the past year, executives from 30 of the Fortune 100 companies participated in Corporate Athlete ® training.
- Explore how to effectively expand energy capacity across the four dimensions of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual to improve your productivity
Learn how to role model the right behaviors and energy management strategies back in your organization (and not crack under pressure)
- Understand how to implement structures that increase employee engagement and help to retain talent
- Use the energy profile/assessment to uncover energy blind spots and identify your biggest energy management strengths
- Leave with an action plan and detailed commitments for greater energy management going forward
April 25-26, 2019 | 1.5 days, 3 points, $1,350
Leadership Louisville Center members receive $150 off – contact us for discount code.
Become a Green Room package holder and receive discounts of up to 20%.
“The course/workshop was top notch! Thank you for bringing this to Louisville and creating an opportunity for professional growth and, more importantly personal reflection that will help me be the BEST version of me that is possible.”
– Patricia Benson, Assistant VP Health, Wellness & Disease Management, University of Louisville
The Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute
Need more information? Contact Lisa Zangari or call (502) 561-0458.