From a very competitive pool of candidates, forty community leaders have been selected to participate in the Leadership Louisville Center’s Bingham Fellows Class of 2022. As with every Bingham Fellows program year, the class is made up of a talented group of local leaders with a broad knowledge base and range of experience to address one of the region’s most critical issues.
The topic for the 2022 class will be: “Moving Downtown Forward: Adapt & Reinvent.” The focus will be on how we can leverage the dramatic changes over the last two years to adapt and reinvent our city center, especially considering the gaps that have been uncovered and how to redefine what downtown can be and do for Louisville. Beginning today, the 2022 Class will consider this area that has been hard-hit by the pandemic and develop strategies to create a more vibrant, resilient, and equitable urban core.
Meet the Class of 2022:
- Christian Adelberg Kentucky Performing Arts
- Kristian Anderson Louisville Visual Art Association
- Yvonne Austin-Cornish, Ed.D. Louisville MSD
- Callie Baumann Humana Inc.
- Julie Benton &well
- Fr. Matthew Bradley Christ Church Cathedral
- Megan Breier Beam Suntory
- Brian Butler Stites & Harbison PLLC
- Carrie Butler Transit Authority of River City | TARC
- Nikki Carver JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- J. Christopher Coffman Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Prenashee Collins TBAIN&Co.
- Joe Franklin TEKsystems
- Christopher Fuller K. Norman Berry Associates Architects PLLC | KNBA
- LaVeda M. Gipson, PharmD Aetna
- Hank Hillebrand Poe Companies
- Jill Horn Brown-Forman Corporation
- Louis Johnson Gresham Smith
- Matt Kamer Bandy Carroll Hellige
- Fr. Frederick Klotter Holy Spirit Church Archdiocese of Louisville
- Steven Kniffley Jr., PsyD. Spalding University
- Riggs Lewis Norton Healthcare
- MK Lindsey Weyland Ventures
- Yu Emily Liu Louisville Metro Government
- David Lopez Metro United Way
- Jeffrey O'Brien Louisville Metro Government
- Douglas Owen III JLL (formerly Cassidy Turley Harry K Moore)
- Ameerah Palacios HDR Engineering
- Brooke Pardue Parks Alliance of Louisville
- Lawrence Portaro GE Appliances, a Haier company
- Charles Benjamin Simmons Schmidt Associates
- Chip Snyder PNC Bank
- Robbie Tindall Humana Inc.
- Nachand Trabue Bates Community Development Corporation
- Sherri L. Wallace, Ph.D. University of Louisville
- Christopher Ward DMLO CPAs
- Kathy Mayberry Washington Simmons College of Kentucky
- Johanna Wheatley Republic Bank | Republic Bank & Trust Company
- Garth Williams Derby City Gaming
- Nicole Yates Passport Health Plan
Learn more about the Bingham Fellows program
Want more information about the Bingham Fellows Program?
Fill out this form, and we'll get back to you!
"*" indicates required fields